(1) In 2019, US foreign direct investment (FDI) worldwide totalled $5.96trn
(2) Within the US itself, FDI during that period totalled $246bn, with about $125bn of this coming from Japan
(3) Every industrialised nation worldwide takes FDI very seriously because it opens up new markets for their goods, creates ancillary...
(1) Ensure that annual gross domestic product (GDP) is never below 10%. Single digit growth should be considered recessionary
(2) Attract a minimum of $50bn in foreign direct investment (FDI) annually
(3) Hold monthly meetings with the 36 state commissioners of trade & industry and ensure that they each attract a...