This picture was taken on April 29, 1975 when the Vietcong captured Saigon. The Americans had to beat a hasty retreat and evacuate all their people immediately
Is it not ironic that September 2 is actually Vietnam’s Independence Day when they celebrated freedom from the French in 1945. Fast-forward 76 years and...
(1) It was on this day March 11, in 1985 that Mikhail Gorbachev assumed office as the leader of the Soviet Union
(2) Literally translated, Perestroika means restructuring. Over 200m Nigerians are clamouring for restructuring. I cannot think of a better day for President Buhari to initiate Nigeria’s...
(1) Investment in agriculture, acquaculture and animal husbandry
(2) Investment in power generation
(3) Manufacturing of consumer goods
(4) Production of industrial goods
(5) Food processing
(6) Steel processing
(7) Railway and road expansion
(8) Housing development
(9) Automobile manufacturing