(1) Investment in agriculture, acquaculture and animal husbandry
(2) Investment in power generation
(3) Manufacturing of consumer goods
(4) Production of industrial goods
(5) Food processing
(6) Steel processing
(7) Railway and road expansion
(8) Housing development
(9) Automobile manufacturing
(1) We shall be opening one mechanised division of the Nigerian Army in each of the 19 states of northern Nigeria to combat insecurity, terrorism, kidnapping, banditry and the murderous Fulani herdsmen
(2) During the course of 2021, we will establish at least one battalion of the Nigerian Army in...
Nigeria needs to attract at least $50bn in foreign direct investment (FDI) in 2021 to avoid total economic collapse. Where on earth we are going to get it from I do not know and I am surprised that nobody is even talking about it at the moment.
Waiting for investors to just come to Nigeria is utopian thinking. We should...