(1) Nigeria has three comatose oil refineries in Port Harcourt, Warri and Kaduna that are bleeding her dry. They are costing millions to maintain on a daily basis yet do not refine one barrel of oil. This nonsense must stop immediately
(2) In any sane society, by now, these refineries would have been sold off but alas,...
(1) Thanksgiving egusi and okra soup
(2) Thanksgiving jollof rice
(3) Husband and wife Thanksgiving anko attires
(4) African Thanksgiving chocolate bars
(5) Thanksgiving pounded yam
(6) Special Thanksgiving palm wine
(7) Thanksgiving head ties
(8) Special Thanksgiving kolanuts
(9) A special CD compilation of African...
(1) Last week, Julius Berger announced that it will be diversifying into the agriculture and food business. For me, this is a welcome development as the bane of the Nigerian economy is that we lack productive conglomerates who can mass produce goods
(2) In November 2019, Julius Berger announced its diversification...