Our herdsman crisis can only be resolved by opening cattle ranches. We need to attract about $5bn to build six mega ranches with accompanying leather tanneries, milk processing plants, veterinary clinics and animal feed compounders
In Turkey, they used Islamic finance to build a Eurostar-type railway tunnel under the...
VICE president Professor Yemi Osinbajo has revealed that Nigeria needs to attract a minimum of N2.3trn ($6bn) in capital investment annually over the next 30 years if the nation wants to confront her infrastructural deficit problems.
Despite having a population of over 200m, Nigeria only has a gross domestic product (GDP) of...
(1) Every governor should attract at least $10bn worth of foreign direct investment annually
(2) Every governor must generate at least 1,000MW of electricity
(3) Every governor must inaugurate a power transmission and distribution company on their state. It could be a PPP joint venture, wholly state-owned or a private...
(1) Hydro-electric power plants
(2) Railway lines
(3) Gas-powered plants
(4) Electricity distribution grids
(5) Sea port construction and dredging
(6) Airport construction
(7) Inter-City highway construction
(8) Specialist hospitals
(9) Nuclear power plants
(10) Water treatment plants
For everything else, we...