(1) Investment in agriculture, acquaculture and animal husbandry
(2) Investment in power generation
(3) Manufacturing of consumer goods
(4) Production of industrial goods
(5) Food processing
(6) Steel processing
(7) Railway and road expansion
(8) Housing development
(9) Automobile manufacturing
NIGERIA is unlikely to attract any further investment from Europe into its oil and gas sector after the European Union (EU) announced that it would no longer fund investments in fossil fuel projects as from the end of this year.
In a radical measure aimed at cutting green house gas emissions and reducing the global carbon...
VICE president Professor Yemi Osinbajo has announced ambitious plans to ensure that about 30% of Nigeria's electricity supply is generated from clean energy and renewable sources by 2030 as part of the nation's contribution to cutting greenhouse gases.
Nigeria is a signatory to the 2015 Paris Agreement on Climate Change...