(1) Maize - We currently produce about 11m tonnes. We need to up this to about 20m tonnes to have enough maize to feed livestock commercially
(2) Palm kernels - We are currently producing about 1.3m tonnes a year but need to increase this to at least 5m tonnes as we consume about 2m tonnes...
(1) Cocoa - We need to boost our annual harvest to 1m tonnes from the current 330,000 tonnes
(2) Rice - We need to boost our national harvest to 10m tonnes from the current 4m tonnes
(3) Sugarcane - We need a 10m tonne crop, up from the current 38,000 tonnes
(4) Palm oil - We need to boost output to 20m tonnes from...
(4) Palm oil
(8) Gum arabic
As part of the post-coronavirus economic recovery plan, we should build a food processing industry around these crops. This should involve the construction of processing plants, railway...