What Nigeria is going through today with the evangelical churches is not unique. In Europe, when Christianity became the official religion, that is how the Catholic Church dominated society
The Catholic Church owned huge tracks of land across Europe and the bishop was effectively the landlord commanding the power of...
(1) Nigeria has three comatose oil refineries in Port Harcourt, Warri and Kaduna that are bleeding her dry. They are costing millions to maintain on a daily basis yet do not refine one barrel of oil. This nonsense must stop immediately
(2) In any sane society, by now, these refineries would have been sold off but alas,...
(1) Last week, India’s Tata Group increased its stake in AirAsia India to 84% from 51%
(2) Do you know that the Tata Group owns Jaguar Land Rover?
(3) Tata Tea bought Lipton Teabags to consolidate its domination of the global tea market
(4) Tata Steel is among the top producing companies in...