(1) Governors of the six largest states in the country - Niger, Borno, Taraba, Kaduna, Yobe and Bauchi are all mandated to immediately set aside 5,000 sq kilometres to be used to construct mega ranches to accommodate Fulani herdsmen
(2) Each geo-political zone is to establish a regional security network...
(1) Two-wheel tractors
(2) Cultivators which stir and pulverize the soil
(3) Cultipackers which crushe dirt clods, remove air pockets and presses down small stones, forming a smooth, firm seedbed
(4) Chisel ploughs used for deep tillage with limited soil disruption
(5) Harrows used for breaking up and smoothing out the...
(1) Today is February 5 and for me it is significant in that it was on this day in 1945 that America’s General Douglas MacArthur returned to Manila after the US recaptured the Philippines from Japan. By February 1945, it was clear that the Allies were going to win the war both in Europe and Asia. Thinking ahead, they...
GOVERNORS of Nigeria's 36 states have expressed concern that despite the intensity of the second wave of the coronavirus pandemic the country is yet to commence the mass vacation of its citizens.
Like most other nations, Nigeria is looking to begin vaccinate its citizens this month following the availability of vaccines. Dr...
GOVERNOR Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti State has distanced himself from those advocating for the zoning of the presidency to the southern half of the country in 2023 saying Nigerians should elect the best person for the job irrespective of where they are from.
With 2023 fast approaching, jostling for the presidency has already...
(1) Independent National Electoral Commission
(2) Nigeria Police Force
(3) Department of State Security
(4) The three branches of the armed forces
(5) Central Bank of Nigeria
(6) National Judicial Council
(7) Nigerian Governors Forum
(8) Nigeria Immigration Service
(9) Supreme Court of Nigeria
(10) Economic and...