(1) We are all still reeling from the high drama of yesterday when Trump supporters tried to stage a coup by taking over the US Congress. I actually like the fact that I am alive to witness these once-in-a-lifetime events which we will most likely never see again
(2) It was clear about a week ago that this would happen...
(3) Cape Verde
(4) St Helena
(5) Sao Tome & Principe
(9) Canary Island
Their communique should be straightforward:
(1) Tourists will be offered a 10-island holiday involving spending at least one night in each...
(1) We shall be opening one mechanised division of the Nigerian Army in each of the 19 states of northern Nigeria to combat insecurity, terrorism, kidnapping, banditry and the murderous Fulani herdsmen
(2) During the course of 2021, we will establish at least one battalion of the Nigerian Army in...
AS many as 70 corpses of persons killed in Lagos during the #EndSARS protests are yet to be claimed by their families according to the interim chairman of the Alliance on Surviving Covid-19 and Beyond (Ascarb) Femi Falana.
For about a month, Nigerian youth took to the streets to call for the dissolution of the Special Anti...
(1) Eagles - Kwara
(2) Leopards - Osun
(3) Giraffes - Katsina
(4) Gorillas - Cross River
(5) Hippopotamus - Rivers
(6) Lions - Taraba
(7) Hyenas - Adamawa
(8) Zebras - Borno
(9) Elephants - Yobe
(10) Camels - Sokoto
It is easier to provide security within a small enclave within one state. If you have two...
NIGERIAN security operatives have stepped up their persecution of #EndSARS protest organisers with the recent arrest of one of the coordinators in Osun State by men of the Department of State Services (DSS).
During October, Nigerian youths vehemently called for the dissolution of the Special Anti Robbery Squad (Sars) police...
The Nigerian Army shall undertake a five year programme to plant trees along Nigeria's borders to demarcate the nation's boundaries. Such trees shall be painted in the country's colours
Nigeria's maritime borders will also be marked out with cones
Each state capital shall house at least one battalion of the...
NIGERIAN youths have taken to the streets again to resume their #EndSARS protests which ended abruptly in October when soldiers opened fire on demonstrators at the Lekki Toll Gate Plaza in Lagos State.
During October, Nigerian youths vehemently called for the dissolution of the Special Anti Robbery Squad (Sars) police unit....
BOKO Haram leader Sheikh Abubakar Shekau has confirmed that his terrorist sect was responsible for the recent killing of rice farmers in the Kwashebe Zabarmari axis of Jere Local Government Area of Borno State.
Over the weekend, it was reported that 43 farmers had their throats slit by Boko Haram terrorists in one of the...
FORMER Operation Lafiya Dole theatre commander Major General Olusegun Adeniyi has been demoted after a Nigerian Army court-martial found him guilty of violating military social media guidelines and ordered his demotion by at least three years.
Major General Adeniyi, who was in charge of the fight against Boko Haram in...