(1) For the first time in a long while, I was feeling very inspired yesterday when I read of President Talon’s proposals about how he would like to see Benin Republic merge with Nigeria and become her 37th state
(2) Not surprisingly, Nigeria’s intellectually bankrupt leaders have distanced themselves from the idea...
PRESIDENT Patrice Talon of Benin Republic has announced plans to step up preparations to allow his country to merge with Nigeria as part of a regional alignment programme aimed at forming more economically viable nation states.
Nigeria and her western neighbour the Republic of Benin, share cultural, linguistical and...
CHINA has revealed that Nigeria remains ones of its largest cash cows globally after pointing out that trade between the two countries was valued at a staggering $19.27 in 2019 before the coronavirus pandemic struck.
Keen on dramatically boosting its share of global trade, China introduced a Belt and Road Initiative in 2013...
NIGERIANS are now free to travel to the US without visa travel restrictions after President Joe Biden signed an executive order in his first day in office rescinding a ban imposed by his predecessor Donald Trump.
In January last year, the US added Nigeria to a list of countries whose citizens are banned from applying for...
(1) Looking at the collegiate approach President Biden is adopting, it is crystal clear that the way forward over the next four years will be team politics
(2) President Biden has already cancelled the bilateral Keystone XL Pipeline contract with Canada in favour of the more multilateral approach as epitomised by the...
(1) India - 5.9m km
(2) Brazil - 1.75m km
(3) South Africa - 750,000 km
(4) Thailand - 702,210 km
(5) Indonesia - 542,310 km
(6) Turkey - 445,000 km
(7) Mexico - 393,473 km
(8) Iran - 291,014 km
(9) Pakistan - 263,942 km
(10) Nigeria - 193,200 km
We have our work cut out as neither our road nor...
NIGERIA intends to host the World Summit for a Single Market in Africa in March next year as part of a renewed drive towards consolidating the continent's disparate economies and forging a stronger entity that can compete on the global market.
Despite being home to about 18% of the world's population, Africa only accounts...
(1) South Korea - $416.9bn
(2) India - $394.54bn
(3) Indonesia - $220.5bn
(4) Mexico - $217.85bn
(5) Brazil - $173.68bn
(6) Turkey - $143bn
(7) Australia - $78.66bn
(8) Malaysia - $78.28bn
(9) Vietnam - $43.17bn
(10) Nigeria - $38.32bn
As you can see, I have not looked at any Western industrialised nation. I...
NIGERIA'S information minister Alhaji Lai Mohammed has hit back at US claims that Nigeria is a hotbed of religious intolerance saying Washington's categorisation of the country as such was nothing more than a disagreement on the causes of recent violence.
Yesterday, the US added Nigeria to a blacklist of countries that...
(1) A nation of 42 states with each of them generating at least $10bn in wealth annually
(2) A country accounting for 50% of global animal feed production with cassava and yam serving as the two main ingredients
(3) A country that had emerged as the world’s largest chocolate producer
(4) A health service that...