(1) Nigeria is offering 99 year leases and three year tax holidays to any international investor who comes and invests in her cattle industry. Foreign investors are needed in the animal feed production, leather processing, milk production and ranch maintenance sectors
(2) Nigeria wants to expand her cattle population to...
SUPER Eagles skipper Ahmed Musa is set to sign a contract with English Premier league side West Bromwich Albion (WBA) over the coming week after him impressed manager Sam Allardyce with his fitness in training.
Over the last few weeks, Mr Allardyce has indicated that he wants Musa to strengthen his attack as part of his...
NIGERIANS are now free to travel to the US without visa travel restrictions after President Joe Biden signed an executive order in his first day in office rescinding a ban imposed by his predecessor Donald Trump.
In January last year, the US added Nigeria to a list of countries whose citizens are banned from applying for...
NIGERIA'S ongoing marginalisation within the global textile industry took a turn for the worse this week when Pakistan announced that it has launched a n audacious raid on the world market by acquiring a US manufacturing company.
With the purchase of raw materials by industrialised countries on the decline as a result of the...
(1) India - 5.9m km
(2) Brazil - 1.75m km
(3) South Africa - 750,000 km
(4) Thailand - 702,210 km
(5) Indonesia - 542,310 km
(6) Turkey - 445,000 km
(7) Mexico - 393,473 km
(8) Iran - 291,014 km
(9) Pakistan - 263,942 km
(10) Nigeria - 193,200 km
We have our work cut out as neither our road nor...
(1) We have a 2021 budget of $33bn but are planning to borrow at least $14bn to fund it
(2) We are poised to spend $7.8bn importing used cars and motorcycles in 2021
(3) We have no plans whatsoever to join the rest of the human race in looking for a remedy to this virus. Has it occurred to us that if Nigeria developed...
(1) We insist the likes of Pfizer and GlaxoSmithKline open manufacturing plants in Nigeria. If they do not, we will ban flights to Europe and the US
(2) We open up a tourist convalescence centre in Lagos, similar to the cancer recovery centres in Mexico
(3) We distribute any vaccine all across Africa and bill the...
(1) In 2019, US foreign direct investment (FDI) worldwide totalled $5.96trn
(2) Within the US itself, FDI during that period totalled $246bn, with about $125bn of this coming from Japan
(3) Every industrialised nation worldwide takes FDI very seriously because it opens up new markets for their goods, creates ancillary...
CENTRAL Bank of Nigeria (CBN) officials have unveiled a new financial policy that grants unfettered access to foreign exchange sent from the diaspora and other money transfer remittances that come into the country through the likes of Western Union and MoneyGram.
Diaspora remittances are currently the biggest source of...
NIGERIANS have been barred from participating in the US visa lottery programme in 2022 as part of the ongoing imposition of restrictions on the country's citizens in what is feared may be a response to growing insecurity and other threats to life and property.
In January this year, the US said it would suspend the issuance...