As we enter August, the height of the summer period when tourism is at its peak, Nigeria needs to start thinking tourism. Due to Covid-19, many traditional tourist destinations cannot be visited, so we should be using it as an opportunity to fill that vacuum. President Buhari should be offering to eliminate Boko Haram,...
(1) Kogi - At the River Niger/Benue confluence at Lokoja
(2) Ogun - Along the Ogun River on the outskirts of Abeokuta
(3) Kaduna - At the Matsirga Waterfalls
(4) Anambra - On the Anambra River at Agulu
(5) Adamawa - Along the River Benue at Yola
(6) Delta - On the banks of the River Niger at Illah
(7) Osun - Along the...