What Nigeria is going through today with the evangelical churches is not unique. In Europe, when Christianity became the official religion, that is how the Catholic Church dominated society
The Catholic Church owned huge tracks of land across Europe and the bishop was effectively the landlord commanding the power of...
The Fulani Cattle Company
This subject needs no further introduction. We need all the wealthy Fulani livestock owners to pool their resources together to form a massive company that will operate ranches, dairy companies, leather tanneries, abattoirs and animal feed compounders. It should turn Nigeria into a major exporter...
(1) Last week, India’s Tata Group increased its stake in AirAsia India to 84% from 51%
(2) Do you know that the Tata Group owns Jaguar Land Rover?
(3) Tata Tea bought Lipton Teabags to consolidate its domination of the global tea market
(4) Tata Steel is among the top producing companies in...
(1) Last week, Julius Berger announced that it will be diversifying into the agriculture and food business. For me, this is a welcome development as the bane of the Nigerian economy is that we lack productive conglomerates who can mass produce goods
(2) In November 2019, Julius Berger announced its diversification...
(1) NNPC - Oil processing, distribution and retailing and the manufacturing of industrial equipment. It should also be involved in the production of oil by-products like petrochemicals and fertiliser
(2) Innoson - Manufacturing of industrial goods like automobiles, railway wagons, aircraft, ships, electronic consumer...