First of all, he should let the whole world know that Nigeria is not Afghanistan where what happens remains local. Whenever anything happens in Nigeria, it has continental implications. If Iswap or Boko Haram seize power in Nigeria, there will be a massive domino effect across Africa. They ignore Nigeria at their peril
How many Nigerians know that Pakistan is actually the most similar nation to Nigeria on earth? In terms of population, GDP, generated electricity, literacy rates, number of hospital beds, kilometres of tarred roads, level of corruption, religious fanaticism, etc, the figures obtainable in both countries are almost...
NIGERIA suffered a trade deficit of over $35trn ($85bn) when it came to manufactured goods during the four years between 2017 and 2021 as she spent N40.94trn on imports and only generated N4.22tn from exports during the period.
According to data obtained from the Foreign Trade Report of the National Bureau of Statistics...
Our herdsman crisis can only be resolved by opening cattle ranches. We need to attract about $5bn to build six mega ranches with accompanying leather tanneries, milk processing plants, veterinary clinics and animal feed compounders
In Turkey, they used Islamic finance to build a Eurostar-type railway tunnel under the...
(1) Foreign direct investment - Aim for $50bn annually. When Mark Zuckerberg last visited, did we get him to commit to a minimum annual investment figure
(2) Development grants - I have lost track of how many billions are available through bodies like Unesco, Unicef, WHO, WTO, World Bank, etc
(3) Federal government...
(1) Once more the planet needs the help of the world’s largest black nation Nigeria as we are faced with a climatic and ecological crisis. As should always be the case, the giant of Africa needs to come to the rescue of humanity
(2) Indonesia and Malaysia have run out of land as the need for socio-economic...
(1) Popularly known as dogonyaro, neem is widely grown across northern Nigeria where it is put to several uses. It is time to tap into this potential goldmine
(2) Nigeria is the world’s second largest neem producer behind India but you can be guaranteed we are not taking advantage of the crop as they are. India has a...
(1) One of the hallmarks of a visionary leadership is its ability to multi-task. When it comes to running your economy, this means diversification, whereby you expand into several sectors at the same time as China and India are currently doing so successfully
(2) Nigeria’s biggest failure as a nation has been her...
(1) Al Rajhi Bank of Saudi Arabia
(2) Dubai Islamic Bank of the United Arab Emirates
(3) Kuwait Finance House of Kuwait
(4) Maybank Islamic of Malaysia
(5) Qatar Islamic Bank of Qatar
(6) Alinma Bank of Saudi Arabia
(7) Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank of United Arab Emirates
(8) Masraf Al Rayan of Qatar
(9) Al Baraka...
(1) Is it just me but the more I think about this nonsensical herdsmen saga, the more confusing it gets. These incessant clashes are a lose-lose situation for everyone but alas, some deranged people, particularly the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria (Macban), keep pressing the self-destruct...