Nigeria;'s president should insist that a memorial be erected on the Burma/India border to honour the men of the West African Frontier Force and the East African Frontier Force who died there during World War Two. It was African troops who prevented the Japanese from invading India at great personal cost. Nobody ever...
(1) Last week, India’s Tata Group increased its stake in AirAsia India to 84% from 51%
(2) Do you know that the Tata Group owns Jaguar Land Rover?
(3) Tata Tea bought Lipton Teabags to consolidate its domination of the global tea market
(4) Tata Steel is among the top producing companies in...
(1) Last week, Julius Berger announced that it will be diversifying into the agriculture and food business. For me, this is a welcome development as the bane of the Nigerian economy is that we lack productive conglomerates who can mass produce goods
(2) In November 2019, Julius Berger announced its diversification...