(1) Two-wheel tractors
(2) Cultivators which stir and pulverize the soil
(3) Cultipackers which crushe dirt clods, remove air pockets and presses down small stones, forming a smooth, firm seedbed
(4) Chisel ploughs used for deep tillage with limited soil disruption
(5) Harrows used for breaking up and smoothing out the...
(1) General Motors
(4) John Deere
(8) Tyson Foods
(9) Hewlett Packard
We need about $50bn in foreign direct investment in 2021 to save us from economic strangulation. If these companies come to Nigeria, it will create about 1m new jobs...
(1) John Deere - Our plans to commercialise and industrialise agriculture will get nowhere unless we can produce crops competitively. To do this, our farming has to become mechanised, so John Deere, this agricultural equipment manufacturer simply has to be present in the Nigerian economy, churning out tractors, crushing...