Gucci and Lui Vitton handbags
Microphones and loudspeakers
Is there any reason why Nigeria should not aim to be the world’s number one manufacturer of all these products by 2030? We...
(1) Gucci and Louis Vuitton handbags
(2) Private jets
(3) Foreign four wheel drive vehicles
(4) Designer clothing
(5) Expensive phones like iPhones and Samsung
(6) Communication gadgets like iPads, laptops and desktop computers
(7) Junkets in posh holiday resorts like Dubai
(8) Gym and fitness equipment
Items we use in huge quantities but shamelessly do not manufacture:
(1) Generator sets
(2) Armaments to equip our security services
(3) Okada motorcycles
(4) The 12m automobiles we drive
(5) The bicycles our villagers ride
(6) All the megaphones and loudspeakers we use in our churches and mosques
(7) All the...
(1) A modern day molue that is electric, comes with air conditioning and costs about half the price of a competitive bus
(2) Flatscreen TVs that you can hang on the wall like clocks
(3) All-in-one iPads and mobile phone sets
(4) A combined microwave/toaster
(5) Tinned jollof rice packs that can rival Heinz baked...
(1) Mobile phone handsets
(2) Plasma television sets
(4) Assault rifles
(5) Saloon cars
(6) Combined harvesters
(8) Solar panels
(9) Electricity transformers
(10) Medical ventilators
As things stand, the only company that can mass-produce manufactured goods of any type in...