(1) I for one am dead scared about Nigeria’s economic prospects in 2021. We are simply not going to sell the quantities of crude oil required at the needed prices for the government to afford any new capital projects
(2) With the African Development Bank pointing out that we have an annual infrastructural deficit of...
(1) Last week, India’s Tata Group increased its stake in AirAsia India to 84% from 51%
(2) Do you know that the Tata Group owns Jaguar Land Rover?
(3) Tata Tea bought Lipton Teabags to consolidate its domination of the global tea market
(4) Tata Steel is among the top producing companies in...
10m tonnes of steel
20m pre-paid electricity metres
5m electricity transformers
20m mobile phone handsets
2m automobiles must be assembled locally
10m flatscreen TV sets
10m tonnes of maize
5m tonnes of sugar
10 tonnes of rice
50m pairs of footwear
1,000 railway carriages
20bn kg of milk
(1) British prime minister Boris Johnson has just announced that he will be spending an extra £16.5bn ($21.9bn) on defence over the next four years. Nigeria could help that money go far if the British outsource some of the work to us
(2) Just imagine the number of British firms that would be queuing up for a piece of...