Build a third River Niger crossing between Illah in Delta State and Nzom in Anambra State. Private developers will be used who will charge tolls to recoup their costs
Build an artificial lake and dam to the north of Illah that will power a hydro-electric plant to generate at least 2,000MW
Build a fishing factory on...
(1) Kogi - At the River Niger/Benue confluence at Lokoja
(2) Ogun - Along the Ogun River on the outskirts of Abeokuta
(3) Kaduna - At the Matsirga Waterfalls
(4) Anambra - On the Anambra River at Agulu
(5) Adamawa - Along the River Benue at Yola
(6) Delta - On the banks of the River Niger at Illah
(7) Osun - Along the...
(1) Kogi state can attract the likes of Siemens to build a 10,000MW hydro-electric power plant at Idah
(2) Kogi State can build a Niagara Falls-type tourist attraction at the confluence of the rivers Niger and Benue at Lokoja
(3) Taraba State can open the world’s largest nature reserve in Gembu