Nigeria is willing to offer all G7 member states observer status at the Economic Community of West African States (Ecowas). This is to facilitate massive investment in West Africa with an annual minimum target of $500bn
Nigeria is offering free land and five year tax holidays to the big automobile manufacturers like...
(1) Sell it to a steel company at a giveaway price to convert it into a manufacturing plant. Just imagine how Corus Steel would love the gift of a readymade plant
(2) Invite oil companies to come and buy it and convert into a facility that can rival Dangote’s Lekki plant. Dangote’s facility can meet all Nigeria’s...
(1) General Motors
(4) John Deere
(8) Tyson Foods
(9) Hewlett Packard
We need about $50bn in foreign direct investment in 2021 to save us from economic strangulation. If these companies come to Nigeria, it will create about 1m new jobs...
(1) Looking at the collegiate approach President Biden is adopting, it is crystal clear that the way forward over the next four years will be team politics
(2) President Biden has already cancelled the bilateral Keystone XL Pipeline contract with Canada in favour of the more multilateral approach as epitomised by the...
(1) US companies need to expand into new origins close to raw materials where production costs will be lower. Nigeria has got to be on a top global list of five favourite investment destinations
(2) As we speak, hundreds of US firms are relocating from China as a result of the coronavirus pandemic. They realise it is...
(1) Nigeria is willing to offer the US observer status at the Economic Community of West African States (Ecowas). This is to facilitate massive US investment in West Africa
(2) Nigeria is offering free land and five year tax holidays to the big three US automobile manufacturers General Motors, Chrysler and Ford. We want...
(1) With oil prices in the doldrums and the Dangote refinery poised to take over as Nigeria’s main source of petrol products, this is the time to cannibalise the NNPC and convert it into an industrial concern
(2) Dangote’s Lekki refinery has effectively made the three dormant NNPC refineries needless. We have to now...
This is a picture of the chairmen on the three major US automobile companies and their directors outside the White House, taken in December 1941 after the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbour. They had been summoned by President Franklin Roosevelt
Totally unprepared for war, lacking military equipment and not having any...