(1) By 1954, just nine years later, West Germany actuality won the Fifa World Cup
(2) Most shockingly, Germany managed to develop herself into the world’s third largest economy behind the US and Japan
(3) The German Volkswagen Beetle became the world’s most successful automobile
(4) At the founding of the...
(1) A united Socialist Republic of West Africa with a population of 1bn people
(2) It had a gross domestic product of $20trn and an annual budget of about $5trn
(3) English and French were its two official languages
(4) It had 10m standing troops
(5) It had a nuclear capability
(6) It had 50 aircraft...
(1) At least one national automobile company that manufactures a car synonymous with the country like say Fiat, Lada, Skoda or Volvo
(2) An aircraft carrier to patrol her territorial waters and continental shelf
(3) At least one manufacturing giant who can supply the nation with all its industrial goods. If the rest...