Moi-moi and ogi
Gari and fish
Fried yam and akara
Pounded yam and egusi
With foreign direct investment in sort supply, it is time to think outside the box. Ministers need to be given foreign exchange targets, which they should...
Given that farm production is certain to be significantly reduced as a lot of Nigerian farmers have had to abandon production due to the activities of Fulani herdsmen, bandits and kidnappers, our government needs to start thinking of a contingency plan to avoid a food security crisis
Last year, vice president Professor...
According to Britain’s Department for International Development (DfID) UK-Nigeria trade was worth £3.4bn in 2016. President Buhari should demand that this be boosted to around £50bn over the next five years. There are sectors like power, automobiles, railways, healthcare, etc where Britain has a lot of...
(1) A pepper grinding and corn milling machine
(2) A cocoa shelling machine
(3) A double decker molue that can rival Volvo buses in terms of quality
(4) Air conditioned bus stop booths
(5) Double decker railway carriages
(6) An egusi shelling machine
(7) A machine that removes maize from the cob