(1) Looking at the collegiate approach President Biden is adopting, it is crystal clear that the way forward over the next four years will be team politics
(2) President Biden has already cancelled the bilateral Keystone XL Pipeline contract with Canada in favour of the more multilateral approach as epitomised by the...
(1) One of the most heartening things about the incoming Biden administration is that it has agreed to return to the Paris Climate Agreement abandoned by Donald Trump. This may be our last chance to save our planet
(2) As futuristic and sci-fi as it may sound, we could easily de-oxiginate our planet and make it...
(1) We have a 2021 budget of $33bn but are planning to borrow at least $14bn to fund it
(2) We are poised to spend $7.8bn importing used cars and motorcycles in 2021
(3) We have no plans whatsoever to join the rest of the human race in looking for a remedy to this virus. Has it occurred to us that if Nigeria developed...
PRESIDENT-elect Joe Biden has named Nigerian-born economist Wale Adeyemo as the new deputy treasury secretary as he continues with the formation of his cabinet ahead of the January 20 inauguration.
On November 3. Mr Biden, former President Barrack Obama's deputy, defeated the incumbent President Donald Trump by 306...
(1) Why are you hounding #EndSARS protesters, forcing some of them into exile
(2) Why have you classified these unarmed protesters as terrorists
(3) When will those who carried out the Lekki Toll Gate shooting be put on trial
(4) How come your central bank is freezing the accounts of #EndSARS protesters...
(1) Place CCTV cameras in every polling and counting unit
(2) No people who want democracy can be misled by an undemocratic president. See how Americans ignored Trump’s call to annul the elections. Were that in Nigeria, sycophants would be falling over to please the Oga at the top
(3) Electronic voting helps reduce...