According to Britain’s Department for International Development (DfID) UK-Nigeria trade was worth £3.4bn in 2016. President Buhari should demand that this be boosted to around £50bn over the next five years. There are sectors like power, automobiles, railways, healthcare, etc where Britain has a lot of...
(1) British prime minister Boris Johnson has just announced that he will be spending an extra £16.5bn ($21.9bn) on defence over the next four years. Nigeria could help that money go far if the British outsource some of the work to us
(2) Just imagine the number of British firms that would be queuing up for a piece of...
(1) Kogi state can attract the likes of Siemens to build a 10,000MW hydro-electric power plant at Idah
(2) Kogi State can build a Niagara Falls-type tourist attraction at the confluence of the rivers Niger and Benue at Lokoja
(3) Taraba State can open the world’s largest nature reserve in Gembu