A 170 metre Ferris Wheel will be built there- This will make it the largest in the world and it will be solar-powered (High Roller, the one in Las Vegas is 167.6 meters and currently holds the world record). Also, no Ferris Wheel anywhere on earth is solar-powered as ours will be
The Ondo State government will build...
(1) If you ask me, having Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala as the head of the World Trade Organisation (WTO) makes it imperative that Nigeria becomes a serious player in the global economy. It is highly embarrassing that Africa accounts for 18% of the world’s population by only 3% of its trade. It now falls to Nigeria to...
(1) A a Yaoundé-Douala-Calabar-Ikom line that will transport Cameroonian cocoa to the processing plant at Ikom in Cross River State
(2) A Lomé-Cotonou-Badagry-Apapa-Warri-Port Harcourt line that will link up West Africa’s coastal ports
(3) An Abuja-Niamey-Ouagadougou-Bamako-Conakry-Dakar line that will open up the...
(1) Cocoa - We need to boost our annual harvest to 1m tonnes from the current 330,000 tonnes
(2) Rice - We need to boost our national harvest to 10m tonnes from the current 4m tonnes
(3) Sugarcane - We need a 10m tonne crop, up from the current 38,000 tonnes
(4) Palm oil - We need to boost output to 20m tonnes from...
(4) Palm oil
(8) Gum arabic
As part of the post-coronavirus economic recovery plan, we should build a food processing industry around these crops. This should involve the construction of processing plants, railway...