(1) If you ask me, having Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala as the head of the World Trade Organisation (WTO) makes it imperative that Nigeria becomes a serious player in the global economy. It is highly embarrassing that Africa accounts for 18% of the world’s population by only 3% of its trade. It now falls to Nigeria to...
(1) Maize - We currently produce about 11m tonnes. We need to up this to about 20m tonnes to have enough maize to feed livestock commercially
(2) Palm kernels - We are currently producing about 1.3m tonnes a year but need to increase this to at least 5m tonnes as we consume about 2m tonnes...
(1) A nation of 42 states with each of them generating at least $10bn in wealth annually
(2) A country accounting for 50% of global animal feed production with cassava and yam serving as the two main ingredients
(3) A country that had emerged as the world’s largest chocolate producer
(4) A health service that...
(1) A pepper grinding and corn milling machine
(2) A cocoa shelling machine
(3) A double decker molue that can rival Volvo buses in terms of quality
(4) Air conditioned bus stop booths
(5) Double decker railway carriages
(6) An egusi shelling machine
(7) A machine that removes maize from the cob