The Fulani Cattle Company
This subject needs no further introduction. We need all the wealthy Fulani livestock owners to pool their resources together to form a massive company that will operate ranches, dairy companies, leather tanneries, abattoirs and animal feed compounders. It should turn Nigeria into a major exporter...
Lagos State: Our commercial capital currently accounts for about one quarter of Nigeria's gross domestic product (GDP) and one third of non-oil GDP. However, we need to built on it and turn it into an international financial centre that matches London which generates $650bn a year or New York which generates $1.4trn a...
Automobile spare parts traders
Luxurious bus companies
Fishermen who use trawlers
Livestock herdsmen who use animal feed
Major microphone users like churches and mosques
Food crop farmers who use fertilisers
Why is this compulsory?
(1) Thanksgiving egusi and okra soup
(2) Thanksgiving jollof rice
(3) Husband and wife Thanksgiving anko attires
(4) African Thanksgiving chocolate bars
(5) Thanksgiving pounded yam
(6) Special Thanksgiving palm wine
(7) Thanksgiving head ties
(8) Special Thanksgiving kolanuts
(9) A special CD compilation of African...
(1) Cross River is Nigeria’s second largest cocoa producing state with an annual crop of about 80,000 tonnes. It also has the advantage of bordering Cameroon which has an annual crop of 180,000 tonnes. Calabar should be a major chocolate processing centre with the likes of Mars, Cadbury and Nestle all owning processing...
Every single one of our local government arteas will be obliged to organise their farmers into cooperative units
Farmers will be encouraged to sell their produce, buy seedlings, pesticides and fertilisers, as well as farming equipment through their co-operatives to maximise efficiency and overhead costs