(1) The jumbo pay packages of our lawmakers are an affront to any decent society
(2) The impunity with which corrupt people are running the country. Orji Uzor Kalu was convicted of fraud by a court but remains a senator, while Abdullahi Ganduje was caught red handed receiving bribes yet remains a governor
NIGERIANS have been barred from participating in the US visa lottery programme in 2022 as part of the ongoing imposition of restrictions on the country's citizens in what is feared may be a response to growing insecurity and other threats to life and property.
In January this year, the US said it would suspend the issuance...
I would adopt this as the Super Eagles permanent strip so we have an iconic jersey recognisable anywhere.
Here are 10 countries whose strips you would immediately recognise anywhere on planet earth whenever they take to the pitch:
AUSTRIAN authorities have revealed that they may allow as many as 10,000 fans to attend the Super Eagles' friendly games taking place on October 9 and 13 at the Jacques Lemans Arena in the southern town of Sankt Veit an der Glan in Carinthia State.
With there being a Fifa international window next month, the Eagles will play...
(1) Cocoa - We need to boost our annual harvest to 1m tonnes from the current 330,000 tonnes
(2) Rice - We need to boost our national harvest to 10m tonnes from the current 4m tonnes
(3) Sugarcane - We need a 10m tonne crop, up from the current 38,000 tonnes
(4) Palm oil - We need to boost output to 20m tonnes from...