Do you know that jollof rice originated in Senegal? It is the traditional delicacy of the Wollof people but alas, today, Nigeria has cornered it and made it her own
If Nigeria was a functioning economy, by now one mega conglomerate like maybe Dangote Industries would have patented jollof rice and cornered the global...
(1) Nigeria has three comatose oil refineries in Port Harcourt, Warri and Kaduna that are bleeding her dry. They are costing millions to maintain on a daily basis yet do not refine one barrel of oil. This nonsense must stop immediately
(2) In any sane society, by now, these refineries would have been sold off but alas,...
(1) Last week, India’s Tata Group increased its stake in AirAsia India to 84% from 51%
(2) Do you know that the Tata Group owns Jaguar Land Rover?
(3) Tata Tea bought Lipton Teabags to consolidate its domination of the global tea market
(4) Tata Steel is among the top producing companies in...