(1) Investment in agriculture, acquaculture and animal husbandry
(2) Investment in power generation
(3) Manufacturing of consumer goods
(4) Production of industrial goods
(5) Food processing
(6) Steel processing
(7) Railway and road expansion
(8) Housing development
(9) Automobile manufacturing
(1) He should use it as an opportunity to announce to the whole world that Nigeria is open for business and in search of investors in the animal husbandry business
(2) Like the Paris Climate agreement, it should set goals for global livestock and animal feed production with the aim of ensuring...
(1) Maize - We currently produce about 11m tonnes. We need to up this to about 20m tonnes to have enough maize to feed livestock commercially
(2) Palm kernels - We are currently producing about 1.3m tonnes a year but need to increase this to at least 5m tonnes as we consume about 2m tonnes...