(1) A mega Koma village centred around the traditional culture of these people
(2) The tomb of Ajayi Crowther to attract Christian pilgrims
(3) The tomb of Usman Dan Fodio to attract Muslim pilgrims
(4) A Niagra Falls type facility at Lokoja
(5) The world’s largest cattle ranch in the Sambisa Forest
(6) A mega wildlife sanctuary similar to the Serengeti in Taraba State
(7) A tropical wildlife sanctuary in the forests along the Edo/Ondo state borders
(8) The eagle is our national animal so we must be home to the world’s largest eagle sanctuary. I would locate it in Niger State because it has the largest land mass
(9) A mega slave trade museum at Badagry
(10) A Jaja of Opobo mausoleum
We should set ourselves a target of generating $50bn a year from tourism. This programme should include Nigeria hosting Festac every two years.
As the world’s largest black nation, Nigeria should be Africa’s poster boy. I fail to understand why we do not aim to attract more tourists than any other nation on earth.