(1) As coronavirus spreads, there is a global shortage of face masks
(2) Prices of face masks have more than quadrupled over the last month
(3) Clearly the world needs a fresh supply of cheap and effective masks from somewhere. Why is Nigeria not leading this initiative?
(4) Have we checked to see if we can make face masks from ankara, aso oke, guinea brocade, damask, etc?
(5) Those of you who are doctors and pharmacists, can you please write position papers on how production will take place
(6) Why is Nigeria not working on opening a massive production plant in somewhere like Ewekoro where our infection took hold?
(7) I am sure we have enough medicinal plants that can be used to make our material highly clinical
(8) Maybe our first step should be to sign a massive supply deal with South Korea and get our cut of this $9.8bn
(9) Can you imagine the revenue and foreign exchange we would generate if Nigeria was exporting face masks to China, South Korea and Italy
(10) Our inability to think on our feet is one our biggest banes as a nation. With crude oil prices on the constant down, now is the time for lateral thinking