Successful applicants in 2018 recruitment exercise have been selected and was confirmed by The Federal Road Safety Corps, FRSC.
Corps Public Education Officer, Bisi Kazeem, made the confirmation to Daily Post.
Daily Post Correspondent had reached out to the spokesman to comment on allegations that FRSC carried out “secret recruitment”.
A Corps Commander named Kazeem debunked the claim and said that the process was transparent.
He also explained that recruitment had been done and they already contacted those successful applicants.
The official said: “There is nothing like secret recruitment. Successful candidates have been contacted via the e-mail they applied through.”
“Again, only successful candidates were contacted as it is expected and rational.
“They are currently in three locations. These are the FRSC Academy in Enugu, the Training School in Jos (Plateau State) and our camp in Kotagora (Niger State).”
It was gathered that the recruits resumed training on Monday.
The FRSC raised an alarm in December over fake letters circulating about the recruitment.
“Our attention has been drawn to the fake invitation letter forwarded to the emails of applicants who applied for the 2018 FRSC Recruitment Exercise”, Kazeem noted in a statement.
“Please note that successful applicants will be duly notified on the Corps’ website and its Social Media Platforms.
“Applicants are hereby warned to be wary of this fraudulent act carried out by mischievous persons in an attempt to defraud them.”