By Ayo Akinfe
(1) Ibrahim El-Zakzaky and Omoyele Sowore will face the full wrath of Nigerian law, while the leaders of the Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria (Macban) are roaming about freely
(2) Sambo Dasuki remains in detention for corruption despite court orders to free him, while the likes of Danjuma Goje, Godswill Akpabio and others who stole more than him are in government
(3) Ayo Fayose is being prosecuted for corruption while Musiliu Obanikoro who handed him the cash is a free man
(4) As we speak, our policemen are actually afraid to arrest or question Fulani herdsmen because they believe they have government backing. If you report an attach to the police station, they will refer you to either the next station or the state headquarters
(5) When was the last time Babachir Lawal appeared in court over his grass cutter corruption charges?
(6) What happened to the allegations about Abba Kyari, who use his position as chief is staff in the presidency to corner lucrative contracts to supply Hilux buses? Has he even paid the supplier?
(7) We have been told that it is politicians and traditional rulers arming the bandits in Zamfara State. Has any of them ever been prosecuted?
(8) It is not ironic that when pro-government demonstrations are organised, the police are sent out to protect them with horses and vans, yet, the likes of Sowore are arrested for spraying graffiti. Pro-government protestors use graffiti, posters, banners, etc and it is allowed
(9) After the recent change of guard, have any of the pro-government governors like Amosun, Ajimobi, Okorocha, etc who left office been asked to account for their stewardship while in office? If I write a petition against any of them today, will the EFCC invitee them for questioning?
(10) Chief of army staff Tukur Buratai is believed to have as many houses in Dubai as Diezani Alison-Madueke. Why are the two of them not being treated in the same manner. They should be charged in the same court and face the same judge