Two students from the University of Lagos (UNILAG) have died in a midnight fire at a Lagos hotel.
Roli Odugwu, a 200-Level Mass Communication student and Linda Elegeonye, a 300-level Law student were residents of Fagunwa Hall, before their death.
CAMPUSLIFE revealed that the duo left the campus on Monday to attend an evening event off-campus.
Based on the report, the two lodged in the hotel to pass the night when it dawned on them that they could not return to the campus late in the night.
The victims were asleep when the inferno started from a faulty air conditioner and were trapped for several minutes before they were rescued from the room.
The victims were rushed to Gbagada General Hospital, they sustained first-degree burns, however, last Saturday, Roli died at 4am and on Sunday, Linda who is in coma for six days has also died.