(1) You borrowed $8bn from the Chinese to fund this project. How much is the total amount Nigeria will be repaying?
(2) What are your contingency plans if for some reason Nigeria defaults on a payment?
(3) How many defaults need to be made before China activates its asset seizure plan?
(4) Who will run these railway lines when the project is completed? Chinese franchise companies or the Nigerian Railway Corporation?
(5) We have 20 years to repay the loan. Is it possible to pay it back in half the time if we generate revenue from ticket sales?
(6) If China pull out of the deal today as a result of the National Assembly scrutiny, is Nigeria still liable for repayment of the loans you have already taken?
(7) How long will it be before Nigeria is self reliant when it comes to manufacturing carriages, coaches and engines?
(8) When will we have a high speed rail line in Nigeria? A line that can get you from Lagos to Abuja within two hours
(9) How long will it be in your estimation before this railway network breaks even and starts to generate a profit?
(10) Has extending this railway line to other Nigerian cities, towns and villages been factored into the contract?